POPs (People Operations) TEAM:New positions open:
Waiting for new starters
Marc (Writer&Researcher): 1st of February
Lauren (Customer Advocate): 15th of February
Anders (Product Owner): 15th of February
Alessandro (Head of Analytics): 8th of February
Ivan D. (Dev - IO): February
Arjen (Scrum Master): 28th of February
Goutham (Customer Advocate): March
Gabriel (QA Engineer): 5th of March
Daniel O (Front End dev): March
Introducing the Interview Feedback form!
Hiring bits - Metrics
9 hires/33% of our Q's goal.
- Days to hire (average): 25,75 !!
The last three processes took 20, 10 and 11 days each :)
New office moving along scrumptiously!
- Air conditioning systems
- Network: Wi-Fi antennas, Internet...
- Security systems, anti-theft cameras
- Kitchen furniture planned and ordered
- All office furniture ordered
- 30+ meters of crystal whiteboards
- Fire-fighting alarms & systems
- Other secrets...
2016 started off very busy:
- Answering tickets (nearly 3K tickets vs 2.2K on average / month)
- Reaching out to PRO users (NPS project, in-app messages, emails)
- Testing VIP onboarding (PRO & PRO+)
- Improving churn survey
- Launching PRO+ on Monday!
- 100+ articles in two languages (total 200+)
- 50+ articles improved
- 20+ new articles published
MARKETING & PRODUCT GROWTH TEAMS:
January New biz MRR target met!
The team has been working on simple dashboards that allow us to track perfromance around our main KPI´s
A few things happening in Marketing Growth:
- Welcome 3 new devs to growth team: Nabeelah, Luis & Rafa!
- We've hired an SEO agency.
- We're going to start Paid again, and are talking to some agencies.
- We've already started being more social—thanks, Bozena!
- Valerie is working on the next set of awesome templates for the gallery.
- The blog has been delayed again due to the public site relaunch—sorry!
- We're revamping Intercom with new templates
☞ New product owner and scrum master joining in February!
☞ New teams starting on Monday
Product for Growth
◥ Kick of meeting with the team
◥ Defined first A/B test: redirection of demo user straight to the builder
+ move branding to PRO+ with grandfathering
◥ Converted 3,15% of the users that saved+edited fields to paying customers by promoting logic jumps
Product for Innovation
┅ 9 people out of 70 gave us feedback. I know you’re busy, but please take 5 minutes and test the app!
┅ We’re setting up performance metric for product to target load time
┅ We're working on attachments for short and long text
┅Next thing: servers side so we can compare the performance of old and new renderer and make faster decision on UI adjustments
┅We’re defining components for Alpha version
┅Currently working on this screen dashboard
┅Next: typeform for dialogs in the platform